Friday 19 October 2007

A beautiful quote + some news

"My advice to the women of America is to raise more hell and fewer dahlias". William Allen White.

I don't really know where to start this post since I haven't been blogging for a month or so, and Geez, it's been a busy month! It's quite frustrating when I've got plenty of new topics in my head but they're all still "beyond words".
  • I think I've finally discovered how to get rid of the skewed subject postion of being the "giver" or the "helper". I know it, but words don't come quite yet.
  • Also I should really blog about my beautiful friend Will, the cynical South African guy who's seeking so hard that being in his presence is a bit mystical. I'm proud as hell that he likes me so much.
  • And of course God had been rocking my boat in some unprecendented ways, leaving no two bricks standing on one another. Welcome to faith 101. I should probably blog about this too, but I may feel a bit too exposed for that.
  • I finally got the classes I'm teaching this year: competitive austerity, urban renaissance, slum communities and geographies of health. I know f*ck all about health.

No comments: