Monday 30 June 2008

Sell all you have, in one go, on E-bay!

A man has auctioned his life, including his home, car and friends, for £200,000. Ian Usher, a British man who emigrated to Australia six years ago, decided to put his entire life up for sale when his marriage broke up, because his belongings reminded him off his ex-wife.
The items were valued at £210,000 but Mr Usher insisted the money is not an important factor. He said: "I am relatively pleased but I thought it would go a bit higher, if I'm honest. "But I've no regrets. What's done is done and I'm looking forward to sorting this all out."

The auction included Mr Usher's three-bedroom home in Perth and everything inside it, including his Mazda car, motorbike, jet ski and parachuting gear. He also sold an introduction to his friends and a trial run in his sales assistant job at a rug shop.
Taken from this website.

No comments: