Monday 28 May 2007

Slow down, you crazy child

Gosh, this blog started real quick. I wanted to create a place in which to do some thinking, but I realise that I haven't got a plan. So in the next few days, I'm going to think about topics which I want to investigate somewhat more in depth, instead of just running ahead trying to accomodate a huge enthusiasm.

The greatest thing I've learned in these past years is that the extraordinary is so ordinary that I don't even need to record it. It keeps happening, so don't you freeze the croissants. There are plenty of very good blogs out there, the web doesn't need another girl dissecting her every passing thought.

My best friend, who's the most supportive best friend on earth, just says that she loves both the crazy enthusiasm and the deeper reflection, and that I'm going to find just the right mix, as I always have. I just love my friend.

No comments: